CERTIFIED SAP and IT CONSULTANT
+234 8094413954 | email@example.com | Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
• SAP and IT professional with 7 years progressive experience in global Oil and Gas and IT organizations. Proven ability to succeed in the implementation and maintenance of enterprise solutions in complex business and multicultural environments.
• Provided an SAP test environment with in-house resources to assess the impact of the Remote Logistics Management upgrade before implementing in production environment resulting in a total savings cost of $60,000 for Total Nigeria.
• Key member of the project team that delivered of one of the largest global SAP implementations in the leading oil & gas corporation in Africa.
• Broad and deep understanding of project management, team leadership, technology consulting, business analysis, change management, communication, customer service, vendor management, collaboration and stakeholder engagement.
SAP ECC 6.0, BW 7.2, ReadSoft Manager 5.7, Solution Manager 7.1, Microsoft SQL Server (2003, 2008 R2), Oracle 11g and 12c,
Max DB 7.9, MS Office Suite, Project, SharePoint, and Visio, Windows OS, macOS and network administration
SAP BASIS ADMINISTRATOR January 2014 – Present
Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited, Nigeria
Total E&P Nigeria Limited, an affiliate of TOTAL S.A, has operated in the upstream sector of the Nigerian hydrocarbon industry for over 50 years with the Nigerian Government. The firm has over 98,000 employees worldwide and has a multibillion dollar valuation.
• Manage and deliver high-quality and cost effective SAP infrastructure support for over 1000 users monthly by streamlining performance and promoting efficiency in order to drive sustainable business growth.
• Liaise with internal, global functional and IT teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes, integrate third party products into SAP. Conduct service quality meetings, review on-going and future project plans with IT and Business stakeholders. Implement and maintain strong SOX compliant security controls within the SAP systems.
• Proposed the use of in-house resources to build a test server to evaluate the impact of RLM v2 upgrade project before deployment to production due to the unavailability of pre-production servers which were being used to test other projects, this resulted in total cost savings of USD $60,000 for the business.
• Collaborate with the Total HQ Basis team in France to plan, test and implement technical changes such as database upgrade from Oracle 11g to 12c, GRC 10 upgrade, Single sign-on service change, and kernel upgrades among others.
• Improved the efficiency of secondary tape backup reliability by 30% by identifying inconsistencies with the template and standardizing the process with the backup team. Maintained a Near Zero Downtime on service availability over 3 years.
SAP BASIS CONSULTANT AND PROJECT ASSOCIATE January 2011 – December 2013
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Nigeria
NNPC is the state oil corporation through which the federal government of Nigeria regulates and participates in the country’s petroleum industry. The SAP ERP implementation was the biggest public sector deployment in Africa and one of the largest globally.
• Deployed and maintained SAP ERP infrastructure and collaborated with SAP functional teams (FI, CO, MM, PS, SD, IS-OIL, PM, and HCM) to deliver on User Acceptance Tests, End User Training, Trial Cut Over and go-live phases of the project across 4 landscapes on 4 full lifecycle projects.
• Led team of 14 Customer Service Operatives (CSO) to manage incidents and ensure delivery of business strategy across 16 of NNPC subsidiaries nationwide closing 93% of the 1640 support tickets as of December 2013.
• Trained IT staff on system, user and database administration via Solution Manager, system copy, client administration, and disaster recovery.
• Successfully engaged Senior executives and users to adopt the use of SAP through promotion of campaigns, seminars and multimedia.
• Coordinated all internal and external project activities, logistics and resources for the Project Management office (PMO) and took initiative to provide IT support to the project team consisting over 100 diverse consultants in order to achieve project objectives.
IT SUPPORT January 2010 – October 2010
V2D Convergence Limited – National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Nigeria
NYSC is a mandatory one year program sponsored by the Federal government of Nigeria in which all graduates embark on immediately after acquiring their degree. V2D Convergence one of Africa’s fastest value added technology integration and consulting companies.
• Performed the installation, and maintenance of automation systems, IP security surveillance systems, enterprise voice, wireless control systems and hardware assets inventory management on all client sites. Developed procedures for user support in line with best practices.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Implementation of SAP S/4HANA, openSAP (Massive Open Online Courses), 2016
• Innovation and Information Technology Management, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (edX), 2016
• SAP Security, authorizations and technical audit training, IRSL Consulting, 2011
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), New Horizon, Nigeria, 2009
• Bachelor of Science (Honours), Computer Science (2nd Class Upper), Covenant University, Nigeria, 2009
• SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP HANA 2.0, in view
• SAP Certified Technology Associate – System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0, 2013
• ITIL v3 Foundation, 2010
• Languages: Fluent in English
• Nationality: Nigerian
• Availability: 2 – 4 weeks
• References: available upon request