I am writing to express my interest in Lead Business Analyst position. I perused the job requirements, and I am glad to state here that they match perfectly with my experience and technical expertise.
I have around 10 years of experience in IT and have been an integral part of the Business Analysis team. Currently I am employed with Virtusa Polaris Pvt. Ltd, a leading IT consulting company. During this time, I have demonstrated an ability to perform sufficiently, consistently, and repeatedly the whole range of functions associated with the post of a Lead Business Analyst. These include, but are not limited to the following:
· Conduct business and system analysis
· Lead software and process design changes
· Manage feature scope
· Develop an in-depth insight into the issues and data challenges of client’s organization
· Provide expertise on the systems limitations/capabilities as they relate to the business goals
· Act as a technical liaison between the technology department and the business customers
Along with the essential business analyst related skills, I bring the following skills & technical abilities to the table:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Solid interviewing and elicitation skills
· In-depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycles
· Solid knowledge of all the latest technologies and applications such as Web Base Applications, SQL, SharePoint, Mobile devices, and Business intelligences reporting & dashboards
· Experience and in-depth knowledge of Agile Software development technique
· Worked on wide range of critical domains, BFSI, HRMS, Airline and Entertainment.
I am open to relocate to any location if there is a need. My resume is attached with this application. It lists my work experience, professional education, and achievements in detail. Given my qualification, experience, and proven record of accomplishment, I am hopeful that you will find enough reasons in my resume and this application to give me an opportunity of a personal interview.