Worked in Project Management for 7+ years. Last working experience was at Business Process Outsourcing International as Project Manager(PM) for 1+ year, managing outsourcing services like Payroll, Time & Attendance and Benefit & Administration. Responsible for managing Local & International Business partners for the services availed by them. Handling multiple projects single handed with Clients and internal stake holders. Responsible for set-up & execution of new processes and ensuring it is followed by everyone in the organization. At Accenture India worked on Financial and Resource management of Clients from end to end for more than 4 years. Created Invoice, Expense report, Dashboards, etc. Also direct interaction with the end client at Canada. Improved Profitability of each client by taking different measures (show matrix/provide advice). Follow-up to understand the shortcoming in projects and help to resolve them. Prepare Dashboards and Scorecards and send it to each client & Leadership on monthly basis. Display financial analysis in form of charts, numbers and more of client as per Leadership requirement. Work Experience of 24 months at AVAYA Global Connect Ltd as Sr. Projects Engineer. I have designed, installed server as per customer requirement. Trained end users on how to use system. Created documentation in each stage of the project as er Project Management requirement. Also I have done Summer Internship at JSW, Vasind as Summer Trainee on Production Planning and Control and Dispatch Specialties: HR services Philippines – Payroll, Timekeeping and Benefit and administration services MS Project MS Visio MS SharePoint Six Sigma Green Belt Prince 2 Foundation MIS Microsoft Office Good in communication Quick learner Good at team work Good in technical knowledge
Clients Handled – 10+ at any given point of time
Team size: 4; Platform used: Windows 7, Jeonsoft; Tools used; MS Projects, MS Office 2013
Key Deliverable –
– Managing outsourcing services like Payroll, Time & Attendance and Benefit & Administration.
– Responsible for managing Local & International Business partners for the services availed by them.
– Handing Internal Project that would decrease current payroll processing turn around time from 6 days to 3 days using RPA and creating a standard process for payroll processing across the company.
– Handling multiple projects single handed with Clients and internal stakeholders.
– Responsible for set-up & execution of new processes and ensuring it is followed by everyone in the organization
Client: Internal, Airoli;
Team size: 6; Platform used: Windows 7; Tools used; MS Excel,Sharepoint and Powerpoint.
-Mentoring 4 resources reporting to me
-Profitability improvement initiative was successfully handled to provide 5% margin improvement per client by asking Accenture PM to automate manual process and decrease FTE for it.
-Process Automation initiative was successfully handled to redeploy about 1% of workforce and a library of automated scripts was created for based on technology used
-Risk and Issue management for more than 100+ clients were monitored for keeping track on Solution contingency release
-Reports were prepared for Process Automation and Profitability improvement in form of Dashboard and charts to be presented to leadership on monthly basis
-Follow-up to understand the shortcoming in projects and help to resolve them to improve profitability
-Constantly looking for ways to improve processes and implement new initiatives every now and then
-Prepare Project related and report related documents
-Conduct training on Finance report preparation to 10+ people/month
-Track and report tickets w.r.t. SLA and take rightful measure to ensure we meet SLA
-MS Access reporting and Macros reporting also were part of it.
Joined during this time as a contractor and worked for Accenture on Magna Infotech Payroll.
1. Client: TD Canada,
Airoli; Duration: 27 months;
Team size: 2;
Platform used: Windows 7; Tools used: MS Office, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, MS Project
– Efficiently preparing project report and documents for customers use in Finance and Resource Management
– Prepare basic Macro reports
– Prepared SOW, Invoice, Expense, Forecast Expense, Time tracking report
– Sent On-boarding details and Roll-off details with Resource forecast and tracking.
– Managed SharePoint by creating template and workflow.
– Involve in design customization according to customer requirement
– Follow-up with people on project matters
– Prepare the Process documents for project as well as client use
• Customize the design according to customer requirement
• Provide Training Sessions to clients
• Installed and Manage large scale server installation projects.