Senior Sales & Marketing Executive
Monopoly Innovations Private Limited, Mumbai, India August 2015 – December 2017
– Entrusted the job of enhancing sales of the Company’s FMCG brand.
– Led a team of 4 people in appointing distributors for the Company’s FMCG Edible Oil brand, which tremendously increased the sales of its branded oils by $3 million.
– Increased customer base to 100+ clients across Maharashtra and added new products to the portfolio.
– Managed the business development team of 8 people of Monopoly in the launch of “NUTRAFOOD” – a food brand of the Company.
– Conceptualized, developed and marketed the “NUTRAFOOD” brand from its nascent stage.
– Successfully catered the nutritional F&B products of “NUTRAFOOD” to a top B-School as well as a leading Medical Facility, in Mumbai, amongst others.
– Introduced new menus and added several new products to the “NUTRAFOOD” business.
– Facilitated delivery of “NUTRAFOOD” products to commercial and residential areas by partnering with local online food delivery apps like Scootsy, which are similar to FoodPanda.
Business Development Executive Tirupati Industries (India) Limited, Mumbai, India October 2013 – June 2015
– Focused on improving business relationships through customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth for the Company’s Chemical products by $1.5 million.
– Closed several new key accounts for the company as well as liaised with existing customers.
– Pioneered use of online E-Commerce platforms such as Alibaba, Worldofchemicals.com, Chemnet.com, etc. to increase the customer base and online presence of Tirupati’s products.
– Trained by management in the basic manufacturing processes to understand the products better.
– Apprenticed under management in product development & market research.
– Conducted feasibility & favorability studies of the market to develop product placement strategies with the team.
– Successfully piloted launch of the Chemicals brand of Tirupati, which contributed to almost 15% of the Company’s revenues in the initial phase.
– Appointed to assist in the growth of the Chemicals brand in India and was given the opportunity to represent the Company at Achema Exhibition (Frankfurt) in 2015. This brand gained tremendous foothold and was made available in 7 countries within 3 months of its international launch.
Sales Executive for SME Loans Reliance Commercial Finance Limited, Mumbai, India February 2013 – September 2013
– Executed sales of Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Loans – Loans against Property, Business Expansion Loans, Working Capital Funding, and Construction Equipment Finance.
– Responsible for business development and profitability of all the Company’s products. Constantly thrived for new segments and industries to expand the loan book of the Company.
– Prioritized strengthening relationships with all key existing and prospective accounts.
– Approached clients from various industries, in company assigned localities within Mumbai, by cold calling, face-to-face interactions and giving presentations to companies that may have had a requirement and were eligible for availing loans.
– Generated leads by liaising with Direct Sales Agents (DSA), Finance Dealers, Chartered Accountants to achieve monthly sales target.
– Played a key role in a team that proposed lending finances to schools that needed it for their expansion thus successfully adding such customers to our portfolio.
– Worked in competitive environments and convinced customers to choose our products over our competitors on basis of factors such as “approved loan amount”, interest rates and repayment policies.
– Responsible to collect all necessary documents and checking financial eligibilities, conducting due diligence and repayment capacities of clients while assessing their financial documents, property documents amongst others before finalizing the disbursement amount.
– Took control of the disbursement process of the loan post completion of formalities and maintaining relations with clients for any future prospective business.