To seek a challenging job in an organization that provides an opportunity for continuous learning and professional growth and to provide my best services to the organization.
Lead Support Engineer (August 2016 – March 2019)
Microdium Distribution (Malaysia)
Provides PC / Network / Server / Hardware supports for customers in windows and Linux environment.
Manages Windows server infrastructure with physical and virtual
Deals with AD, DNS, DHCP issues
Backing up and recovering the windows server
Configuring and managing the Firewall and NAS Storage for clients.
Troubleshoot software and identify root causes of software problem.
Fix software problem and test (verify) solutions prior to implementing them.
Working off a service management ticket queue, ensuring high urgency tickets are prioritized.
Support clients to answer queries, locate information and review technical requirements.
Assisting customer in preparing solution around our Disaster Recovery Products.
Provide technical support for various Disaster Recovery products
Training New Employees.
Document software support activities thoroughly, accurately, and in a timely manner.
· Server Backup – R1soft, Paragon, Retrospect, Storix
· PC/Laptop Backup – Cibecs
· File Sharing/Sync – FileCloud
· High Availability Clustering – Xlink Cluster replica
· VM Backup/Replication – Altaro, Retrospect virtual
· Email server – MDaemon server
· Replication – File Replication Pro
· Email Archiving – Mailstore server, Vaultastic
· Datacenter – Device42
· Virtual Machine – Oracle VirtualBox, VMware Workstation, Hyper-V
· Email Client – MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, Thunderbird
· Cloud Based Document Management – Office 365
· Project Management – MS Visio 2016
· Antivirus – ESET / TrendMicro
· Remote Desktop – RDP & PC Anywhere, TeamViewer, Anydesk
· OS / Network – Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 / Windows XP / Windows Server 2012, 2016, Linux, Networking
· Firewall: Fortinet
· Storage: Synology
IT Support Engineer (March 2014 – February 2016)
Shan & co (Malaysia)
Internal Systems and Asset Management
· Setting up of new PCs and configuration.
· Troubleshooting PC problems.
· Troubleshooting and Maintaining client like connectivity, hardware problem and installation of operating systems and software both Windows and Linux
· Configuring & Maintaining ADSL Routers.
· Daily maintenance tasks with hardware and network problems in LAN & WAN.
· Troubleshooting of Routers, Switches and network equipment’s.
· Troubleshooting Network related issues.
Participates in the inventory management of software licenses, software, hardware, and other IT supplies.
Purchases software, hardware and other IT supplies as directed by superiors.
Promotes responsible usage and care of Etensity equipment.
· Master of Computer Application
Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering and Technology (2005-2008)
· B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Application)
Pondicherry University Community College (2002-2005)
Don Bosco Matriculation Hr. Sec. School (2000-2002)
· CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
· MCSA (MailStore Certified Archiving Specialist)
· 3CX Basic Certified Engineer
· Self-motivated, organized
· Collaborative, Team player
· Fluent in English and Tamil
· Logical and rational to research concerns
Data of birth : 26-04-1983
Marital Status : Single
Permanent Addresses : No.16, Kumaran Nagar Extn, 3rd main road
4th cross, Lawspet, Pondicherry – 605008, India
Current Addresses : 1-1-03, megah court apartments, Jalan kolam air
Off jalan Ipoh, 51200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Language Known : English, Tamil
Nationality : Indian