Leverages technical expertise by providing excellent user support in resolving critical operational issues. Experience includes delivering exceptional customer service and meeting Service Level Agreement. Passionate about technology, works well in a team environment and enjoy sharing knowledge and encouraging others to achieve specific individual and team goals.
* Responsible for solving issues, driving enhancements, and improving support for all IT related functions on a day to day basis.
* Act as the primary contact for internal Uber support requests.
* Drive communication and priority within the business and Uber headquarters to ensure constancy across organization.
* Project manage field specific components related to operational goals and application support.
* Audits tasks to ensure quality and looks for workflow deficiencies and deploys strategies to streamline workflows.
* Provides service, maintenance, repairs and upgrades for all computers and peripherals as well as routine moves, adds and changes.
* Assist remote users through chat with access problems ranging from password resets to network access failures.
* Educates Uber employees on basic computing functions.
* Contact and collaborate with software and hardware vendors to solve technical issues as needed.
* Provide technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
* Provide basic A/V, mobile device management, and network support.
* Troubleshoots client-side network connectivity issues, including digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi and wired connectivity to the internal network.
* Performs break/fix or remote installations as needed.
* Triage, assign, and escalate all incoming tickets.
* Onboarding administration.
* Prepares new hire hardware for deployment.
* Responsible for maintaining local inventory accuracy and coordinating equipment logistics.
* Order, receive, unboxing and organizing deliveries.
Track and issue hardware, software, and peripherals.