Cyber Security Junior with proficiency in drafting penetration testing documents, perform internal scanning and analyse security assessment. Skilled at assessing information relating to security threats, case analysis and client requests. Web developer with expertise in requirement gathering and analysis, architectural, component and interface design and development for web-based applications in multiple domains.
Able to speak, read and write fluently in Malay, English and Chinese.
· Tools : Burp suite, Wireshark and Kali Linux
· Operation System : basic OS Machine Language
· Implementing security programs
· Microsoft Office : Word , Excel, PowerPoint
· Drafting Security Assessment and Penetration Testing Report
· Programming Language : basic web design (C# and PHP), basic Kali Linux
· Web platform development
· Microsoft SQL Server : basic Oracle configuration
· Website optimization : SEO
· Networking : basic Cisco configuration
· Website and portal monitoring, Website maintenance
Position: Program Leader / Final Year Project Supervisor
Name: Jennifer Lim Shen Huoy
Company: Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
Location: Kuala Lumpur Main Campus
Contact: +60 16 5337579
Position : Senior consultant in LGMS
Name : Alex Tan
Company : LGMS / LE Global Services
Location : Subang Jaya, Selangor
Contact : +60 16 2160570
Email : email@example.com
• Graduated with 3.82/4.00 CGPA
• Dean’s List in Semester 2, 2016
• Dean’s List in Semester 5, 2017
• President’s List in Semester 1, 2016
• President’s List in Semester 4, 2017
• Final Year Project : Security Awareness Program Against IT Sabotage by Insider
• Graduated with 3.71/4.00 CGPA
• Conducted security audits to identify vulnerabilities.
• Perform Internal Scanning.
• Provided documentation for Penetration Testing Report.
• Provide aid in (PCI ASV) Payment Card Industry Approved Scanning Vendor Lab test.
• Developed plans to safeguard computer files against modification, destruction or disclosure.
• Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
• Implemented Google Campaigns and SEO for various types of websites.
• Designed, implemented and monitored web pages and sites for continuous improvement in a fast-paced environment.
• Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
• Developed page layouts and navigation tools that met or exceeded user expectations.
• Pitched in to assist senior developers when deadlines were pressing and staffing needs were minimal.
• Answered inquiries and addressed resolved or escalated issues to management personnel to ensure client satisfaction.
• Help trained all new employees while also demonstrating the best methods for servicing clients and guests.
• Delivered messages, mail and packages left for guests and hotel facilities in a timely manner.
• Monitored premises security, screened visitors, updated logs and issued passes.
• Oversee inventory activities, including materials monitoring, ordering or requisition, and supply stocking or re-stocking.