· Proactive, analytical and self-directed solutions driven solution-oriented Business Analyst with over 6 years of experience and possessing a unique combination of skills, including business analysis, project management, quality assurance experience in top-tier organizations.
· Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Development Methodologies like Waterfall and Agile/Scrum process.
· Ability to work cohesively with all Stakeholders to perform requirement elicitation using Requirement workshops, Brainstorming, Interviews, Focus Groups, Prototyping, Surveys and Questionnaires and formulate functional models and prototypes to meet stakeholder expectations.
· Involved in scrum ceremonies like product grooming, story sizing, sprint planning, daily standup calls, retrospectives and sprint demo also participated in defect triage meetings with developers, test leads and QA coordinator to prioritize issues, identify open issues and set deadlines for inclusions in the build.
· Workflow optimization by understanding business applications and business needs and write up and prioritize customer centric documents like User Stories for Product Backlogs, Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Business requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS) and testing documents.
· Good understanding in creating and maintaining Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), performing GAP analysis, SWOT analysis, Cost benefit analysis, ROI analysis, and Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed (RACI) Matrix.
· Hands on experience with analytics tool like SQL and Tableau.
· Experience in Requirement Management and Test Management tools ALM (Application Life Cycle Management), and JIRA.
· Strong knowledge in project management skills including planning, scheduling and monitoring.
· Quick learner, self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, a strong team player with good work ethics.
• Initializing preparation for upcoming sprints and meet with Product Owner to create high-level release plan of epics and adjust the plan each sprint based on progress.
• Meet with Design and Tech lead to ensure there are no risks or open questions on each epic.
• Breaking epics with the Tech Lead’s assistance as user stories and creating them with right tags in JIRA.
• Assisting the team with tasking of user stories in JIRA to break down large and complex user stories into simplified versions for execution.
• Owning/maintaining product backlog and sprint backlog by pitching in new ideas for the financial Budget maintenance tool, and participating in initial discussions with Product Owners, Technology Partners, and stakeholders.
• Coordinating and facilitating detailed requirement gathering meetings, Product Owner’s interviews and workshops to gather and analyze requirements.
• Integral part of developing a web application that projects increase in client’s annual revenue from $310 million to $400 million.
• Assisting in entering and updating Issues (Epics, Stories, and Tasks) onto JIRA as needed.
• Facilitating daily stand up, scrum meetings, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives meetings and providing detailed reports to Product Owner as needed.
• Assisting in testing associated Sprint Stories for acceptance sign-off, in both QA and UAT environment to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner.
• Assisting internal stakeholders to develop monthly budget, financial, and ad-hoc reports and interpret results based on Client feedback and project progress.
• Working with the Scrum Master and Product Owner to schedule refinements to ensure backlog has more than two sprint of refined stories at any time.
• Utilizing GitPrime to keep a track team’s commits, churn, and velocity and effectively using data to boost productivity and generate reports including Commit Workflow, Retrospective Reports, and Pull Request Details.
• Demonstrating the sprint features to the client every two weeks, gathering client feedback, and maintaining the backlog accordingly.
• Preparing, scheduling and leading meetings between internal stakeholders and technical resources for client demonstrations and site visits resulting in more efficient and productive meetings with fewer follow up questions and communications.
• Perform user story gathering from the business users of the system while adhering to Agile-Scrum processes and its best practices.
• Work with the business owner, project manager, and technical team to document the product’s vision and establish the project scope.
• Collaborate with business users of Digital Marketing teams, Vendors, IT teams to introduce process to analyze market-based statistics and analytics for better ROI.
• Prepare Use Case, User Story, and Activity Diagrams to further develop Epics and User Stories.
• Attended scrum ceremonies like Product Grooming, Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Sprint Review, Daily Scrum Meetings and Defect Triage Meetings.
• Involved in sprint planning to create the team capacity matrix, created subtasks for user stories, estimated the story points that can be pulled in to the current sprint and reviewed the committed user stories and acceptance criteria with the scrum team.
• Create workflow diagrams to validate the Basic and Alternate flows in the various Business and Technical Use Cases.
• Generated burn down charts, velocity diagram, defect reports, requirement traceability matrix and execution reports using JIRA and ALM.
• Responsible for analyzing existing procedures, evaluate, and identify improvements.
• Ensure end to end functional integration of Digital solutions for the better functioning of website.
• Regular data extraction from internal DB (SQL), Google Analytics, Adobe Suite, and additional data sources for creating reports in Tableau.
• In charge of developing a project schedule focusing on measuring work progress, managing resource assignments, tracking milestones and monitoring metrics.