Contact: +91 9986019954. E-Mail: email@example.com
Communication address: # 421, 8-E Main, 4th Cross, 1st Block, Kalyan Nagar, Banaswadi, Bangalore – 560043
Seeking assignments in Inside Sales Manager, Account Management and Service Delivery Management/Project Management with an organization of high repute.
· A detail-oriented, innovative & competent BBM Professional with 13.5 years of experience in Manager-Inside Sales, Inside Sales Account Management, Service Delivery Management, Team management, and Training & Development for Australia, U.S Small and Medium Business
· Expertise in leading both E2E Delivery/Project Management in Service Industries
· Experience in delivering projects managing both Customers and Vendors
· Expertise in carrying out market research operations to assist in strategic planning & forecasting, fostering B2B relations, developing P&L statements, devising high impact pricing and ensuring conformity to the allocated budget
· Demonstrated excellence in at training & mentoring sales & accounts teams to achieve sales targets, draft proper documentation & ensure customer satisfaction through effective training programs
· Acknowledged as the single point of contact to develop training programs and handle high-end escalations
· Experienced in working with the BSD industry, driving business growth by devising competitive pricing strategies & effective sales & business plans to tap new revenue prospects
· Proactive leader with refined business acumen and exemplary leadership, planning, and interpersonal skills
Training & Development
· Proficient in training & mentoring sales teams to carry out tasks efficiently and achieve targets and customer satisfaction
· Developing training programs for team members to bridge their competency gap
Sales & Marketing
· Driving and managing the entire sales process – targeting & pursuing top prospects, identifying client solutions, negotiating and closing
· Maximizing sales performance by delivering exceptional customer experience, people management, and cost control
· Generating new business by leveraging existing relationships, prospecting and conducting market analysis
· Administering sales & marketing operations and driving initiatives in order to increase revenue volume and achieve business goals
· Acting as a role model for junior staff by setting high standards through personal behavior and actions
· Ensuring staff comply with all company policies, processes, and procedures, and addressing any shortfalls
From April 2016 to Present izmo Ltd, Bangalore- Manager- Inside Sales and Delivery Management
· Managing a team of inside sales representatives and support representatives who will be calling prospects in the United States on selling Pre-built website and building them for the end users.
· The sales process will include phone calls, emails, and social media interactions.
· Individual contributor to sales revenue, getting new clients to business, developing and retaining.
· Building call lists using programmers, maintain the lists in CRM, creating call scripts, training and mentoring sales people, motivating and developing the team.
· Developing sales teams by sales process coaching using real-time feedback to improve the process.
· Developing sales processes for different verticals as the requirements change. Implement sales methodologies based on experience from different markets.
· Working with accounting and billing to ensure that all sales are recorded and revenue goals are maintained.
· Working with product teams to ensure on-time delivery of products to the clients.
· Managing and overachieving sales goals as set by the management.
· Handling Support Team on Building Pre-Built Website
· Taking Steps on timely Deliveries on the Website to the End User.
Delivery Management – izmo Ltd
· End-to-End Delivery Management activities, Partner Management, Customer Management, Technical Support Team Management, Pre-Sales, Reporting, Digital Marketing, and Technical Writing team management
· Providing overall leadership, vision, strategic planning and oversight of supporting tactical execution plans to ensure successful delivery against the overall delivery roadmap.
· Managing and owning accountability for timely, high-quality and cost-effective delivery of multiple projects across different geographies. Oversight and management of multiple programs and/or projects, leveraging various skill-sets ensuring consistent usage of standard project management practices.
· Implementing best practices and processes – Delivery & Operations; and ensuring compliance.
· Ensuring effective resource utilization across different geographies including manpower allocation and release, monitoring talent pipeline and utilization.
· Accountable for Customer and Employee Satisfaction.
· Representing to the customers at business reviews, and other critical meetings, for the overall delivery aspects and quality of delivery.
· Enabling better alignment of technology to the emerging business context of the company. Forward-looking in adopting newer technologies
· Driving performance assessment, training, coaching and mentoring to team members.
· Fostering a positive environment that allows the team to flourish.
· Taking responsibility for people development including ongoing training, skill building, deployment, and career growth. Building competency development and drive to improve productivity.
Since May’06 to July’15 Dell International Services, Bangalore
Inside Sales Account Manager II
· Developing & implementing business plans, marketing plans & sales strategies to attain the targeted market share, sales goals, and profitability by effectively pursuing sales leads, sourcing prospects & penetrating new markets
· Handling the sales of desktops, laptops, printers, printer consumables, software, servers, storage, Networking devices & peripherals manufactured by Dell to acquire medium business accounts in Australia & New Zealand and ensuring adherence to the credit terms laid out by the company for the purchase of these materials
· Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Dell’s products and services
· Ensuring that timely, accurate & competitive pricing is devised for all completed applications of prospective clients sent for pricing & approval and that maximum profit margins are maintained
· Recommending business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests.
· Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products, services.
· Staying abreast of current industry trends and how Dell’s customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries.
· Leveraging cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
· Effectively prioritizing multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met.
· Makes decision-based on an appropriate amount of information/data analysis
· Maintaining & monitoring records of prices & sales and supervising calls, appointments, presentations, proposals & closes carried out by Account Executives
· Giving presentations regarding proposals & RFP responses and assisting the Account Executives in the same
· Controlling expenditure to meet the allocated budget set by the company for various tasks
· Conforming to company policies, procedures & business ethics codes and ensuring their implementation in every task carried out by the team
· Interacting with clients in the market area to ensure that customer satisfaction is attained
· Preparation of timely and accurate quotations and orders to meet customer requests whilst promoting the sale of stock/products and services which DELL may have a special promotion on from time to time
· Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers.
· Functioning as the overall account manager including leading transactional sales, partnering with outside sales and/or the channel (as applicable) and both strategy and execution.
· Focusing on new account development and/or expanding existing accounts.
· Processing & closing orders put on hold to achieve individual and team metrics
· Number of Products/Services Sold: Selling multiple LOBs or low-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break/fix maintenance) with limited sales responsibility of high-end services (e.g. managed / professional services). Typically a limited number of LOBs or low-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break/fix maintenance).
· Type of Product/Service Sold: Selling computers, printers, peripherals and sales of servers, storage, networking, and managed services.
· Number of Accounts: Handling a large number of small to medium business accounts or more complex customer accounts.
· To whom is the Product/Service Being Sold: Selling products/services to higher-end consumers, small or medium businesses or assist senior sales personnel with aspects of a larger deal and also working with purchasing groups in large organizations.
· Number of Decision Makers Involved in the Sale: Developing account relationships with multiple decision makers (including senior management levels) within customers.
· Accredited for overachieving the sales targets set by the company and ensuring consistency in overachieving metrics.
· Bagged the award for the Best Representative of the quarter for demonstrating excellence in enhancing purchase experience & customer experience and generating revenue, Margin and Solution Margins.
· Received the Sales Representative of the Year award
· Acknowledged as the single point of contact for handling high-end escalations
· Nominated as the single point of contact for identifying areas of improvement in team performance and developing customized training programs to improve the same
· Significantly contributed in attaining price improvements on 90% of the listings that had been in the market for over a month through extensive training programs designed for the associates on methods to reposition properties.
· BBM from East Point College, Bangalore, Bangalore University in 2006
Software platform: MS Office, Citrix (DOMS), Oracle (SMARTS), Citrix (GEDIS)