The successful candidate will Be the Go-to person in project managing a suite of Key Strategic Business Initiatives and will provide leadership and motivation to cross functional teams in delivering continuous value using agile methods.
You will Project Manage all User activities within the project lifecycle (including post implementation support). You will create, monitor and track timely execution of detailed Project Plan / UAT plans. You will track of risks and Issues, and work with relevant key stakeholders to drive issue resolution
Additionally, you will Support Group Wholesale Banking business unit across a wide array of critical functions including but not limited to:
– Direct support and execution of strategic business initiatives
– Manage of key business disciplines
– Support of business control and risk assurance functions
To qualify, individuals must possess:
– Bachelor qualified
– Minimum 12 years of experience in Project Management
– MUST have strong working knowledge in Wholesale Banking & Credit / Loans
– Track record as a Project Manager
– Knowledge in AGILE methodology would be an added advantage
– Strong interpersonal skills, and proven leadership and people management techniques.
– Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at or for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 13C6338 | Registration No: R
Only successful candidates will be notified.