• Pick and pack goods and work with outsourced transport company to execute timely
• Ensure that delivery orders returned from customers / project sites are properly
acknowledged, signed with company stamp and receiver’s ID number.
• Receive and check incoming shipments of goods; and handle receiving of small parcels by
• Report any shortage or damage of incoming shipments to Purchaser for claim from factory / supplier
• Scan bar codes on goods received pallets and / or cartons for SAP inventory accounting
• Organise and pack goods onto the storage shelves / space allocated at warehouse
• General housekeeping to keep warehouse neat & tidy, ensure optimal utilization of the space
• Assist in logistics co-ordination for incoming shipments
GCE ‘N’ Level, Nitec in Logistics or any related discipline
Min 1 year of warehouse working experience and able to hands on
JOB ID : 959Y74
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01 Singapore 049317
Georgez Josiah LIM
License Number: 02C4944 Registration Number : R
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.