1. Responsible for design, implement and regular reporting of overall risk management framework tailored for consumer banking business.
2. Lead engagement conversation with business heads to identify key risks and formulate the appropriate risk indicators to measure the risk status of the business.
3. Work with the business units to identify root causes of adverse risk status and corrective actions to improve the status.
4. Lead the development of regular communications and programs to uplift the risk awareness for the division.
5. Implement initiatives on timely manner to drive positive outcomes on conduct related programs.
6. Manage regular consolidated reporting to senior management on the risk status of all consumer banking business units, and the corrective actions.
7. Understand the operating environments of different jurisdictions to ensure effective roll-out of the risk governance framework and processes across the group.
• Engage and support in industry wide regulatory and compliance initiatives, discussion groups and implementation.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to promote an efficient and cohesive work environment.
Key Stakeholders Management
Educational and Work Experiences: