Reporting directly to the COO based in Singapore, you will represent Operations and Innovation team to engage with the businesses globally, drive communications internally and take responsibility for conducting training for the wider group.
In line with the drive of digital innovations globally to transform into a data-driven and intelligent enterprise, you will be actively involved with the internal teams to look at implementation of new tools for intelligent automation such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
As the Lead in APAC, you will also be actively involved in driving organizational transformation and be a champion for digital initiatives, leverage on various initiatives to change the workforce, retrain the business and drive improvements.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
– Bachelor / Masters degree
– Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
– Worked in Management Consulting Firms focusing ideally on Financial Services
– Track record in driving similar initiatives and programs in a global organization
– Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
Please contact Matthew NG at for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R
Only successful candidates will be notified.