Posting Date: 25-Nov-2020
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
Support in developing and implementing advance new use cases and threat model as per the Cyber Security landscape by following industry leading Security framework and enhance the existing use cases and threat model detection capabilities to detect sophisticated cyber-attacks.
• ITC/Diploma/Degree in engineering/Computer Science / IT/Cyber Security from a recognized education institution
• Demonstrated content development experience on any analytical platform or solution.
• Knowledge of risk assessment, security assessment, continuous monitoring, cyber kill chain/MITRE ATT&CK framework and/or regulatory (PCI, HIPAA, ISO27001 series)
• At least one of the leading certifications (CISSP, CISM, GSEC, , OSCP, GMON, CCSP).
• Certified SNYPR Content Developer (CSCD) would be an added advantage
• Had delivered quality tangible advance use cases and threat model on any SIEM or Big Data Analytical platform.
• Experience in any insider threat tools
• Overall experience 8+ years of experience
• 4+ years of relevant experience in creating security use cases and threat contents
• Good understanding and experience of applying analytic methods and techniques to provide insight, identify risks and detect threats leveraging several data sets
• Experience in data enrichment and doing data analytics
• Experience with SIEM Threat Content Development
• Experience in developing and implementing use cases in with SIEM technologies and Security Analytics platform
• Had developed use cases using MITRE ATT&CK framework
• Strong understanding of Insider Threat system and Cyber threat system architecture along with understanding of user entity behavior analytics techniques and algorithm
• Strong knowledge in understanding Firewall, Proxy, Network, OS, Cloud, and other main-stream infrastructure logs.
• Familiar with Big Data Analytics, EDR, SIEM and other cyber technologies
• Basic knowledge in developing custom parsers (regex) required for data ingestion for any infrastructure or application based data feeds.
• Basic understanding of Big Data components which are required for data preparation.
• Working experience in Hadoop eco system would be plus.
• Experience of SQL and scripting (Python & Shell) would be a plus
• Understand of new threat landscape
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and creative thinker
• Strong analytical and problem solving skill
• Passionate about cyber security and up-to-date with current threats.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.