VP, Team Lead, Loans Projects & Systems Support, Wholesale Operational Readiness Centre
Posting Date: 22-Nov-2021
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
Responsible for providing system support functions for Bank’s application systems used by credit & loans processing operations centres and business users across the Bank for all regions. This entails managing a team and working with the technology team in providing systems related solutioning to operations centres and business users requirements, as well as responding in a timely manner to daily service issues and requests and preparing regular management reporting.
1. Have banking credit & loans processing operations experience is preferred.
2. Have knowledge in systems related project life cycle and experience in managing banking application systems projects/change requests/errors resolutions/implementations.
3. Have experience in preparing UAT test scripts and performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
4. Have experience in using UAT automation tools (TOSCA) in conducting UAT.
5. Have experience in managing a team with good communication and people skills & a good team player.
6. Have good problem-solving skills.
7. Have ability to stick to strict deadlines.
8. Have ability to prioritise and delegate.
9. Have keen eye for details.
10. Technically savvy with experience in using AS400 application systems & proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc is preferred.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.