VP, Senior System Analyst
Posting Date: 16-Nov-2021
Location: Cecil Street, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
• Manage and analyse business requirements into a solution design, managing user requirements workshops and formulation of an overall solution design, modelling transactions through the system to ensure that the business requirements are met.
• Hands-on Techno-Functional role to analysis and propose solutions for business issues, process changes and functional requirements.
• Work with different technology teams across infrastructure, and other divisions to deliver system solutions for the business.
• Collaborate with stakeholders on their priorities, needs as well as system improvements.
• Build a strong relationship and manage expectations with users and stake holders.
• Experience working in the financial industry with relevant experience in business analysis or in core Market Risk module and project implementation.
• Previous experience on implementing Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB SA and IMA) SIMM(Standard Initial Margining Model), xVA is preferred.
• Candidate must have thorough understanding of regulation on “Minimum requirement of Market Risk capital charge”
• Must have working understanding of Murex module with atleast 5 years of specific experience in MRE, MRA, Murex Limit Controller and Simulation and pricing modules
• Other good to have skill sets include margining, collateral or related credit risk methodologies
• Experience in managing and delivery of trading platforms for Treasury products on a global scale, integrated within the organizations treasury product systems.
• Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
• Strong problem solver who can question and understand proposed solutions and business drivers.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.