Posting Date: 09-Oct-2020
Location: Shenton Way, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
• Relevant Degree with 12+ years of current, hands on technical experience in the banking / financial services domain, especially in Credit / Loan Origination
• Possess a go-getter attitude with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience of complete software development lifecycles – Waterfall and Agile project experience; Experience in Java, JIRA and confluence will be a plus
• General understanding of banking and knowledge and application of banking technology and regulations/compliance
• Strong analytical / problem solving / process design skills
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate / influence / persuade with various stakeholders
• Strong team-building, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Passionate and results-orientated
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.