Regional Consumer Investment Products team works closely with each regional country team to drive regional investment revenue by increasing digital adoption, formulating & curating business strategy cum operating model and delivering a resilient investment platform. Our common objective is to democratise wealth by having an improved self-directed trading journey as our customers discover, educate and execute using our superior digital platform. We have a team of dedicated and experienced members who are focused on customers’ end to end journey. We strive to build a resilient and cognitive digital Trading User Interface (UI) powered by a scalable Order Management System (OMS) and backed with strong backend position keeping, credit and other supporting systems. With a scalable & harmonised platform across the region, we will enable our clients to invest & trade with ease across different investment products including but not limited to Equities trading.
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That’s why we’ve spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking and self-directed investments into our customers’ digital lifestyle.
• Strategic program lead for digital investment trading proposition to support our business aspiration to grow and compete against existing & new players in trading & brokerage space
• Manage end to end product roadmap, working across a set of cross functional stakeholders in solving business problems to ensure projects delivery as scheduled
• Pro-actively manage clients’ trading journey & identify associated risks, ensure that products delivered meet clients & regulatory requirements throughout product life cycle
• Collaborate with Investment Product strategy team to develop strategic plans, as the subject matter expert on digital trading, and provide recommendations to drive decision making by senior leaders
• Lead, coordinate, and manage end to end digital investment product roadmap, developed in line with the strategic plan
• Drive cross functional squad workshop discussion spanning across product managers, business segments, support units and technology to provide business requirements needed to deliver a seamless trading journey
• Perform detailed functional gap analysis to identify risks, deep dive and discover root cause; analyse & deliver high standard results
• Familiar with agile way of working, manages & prioritise backlog, overseas & conducts UAT testing
• Serve as key point of contact for new regulatory initiatives & process enhancements
• Able to run multiple projects independently
• Demonstrated ability to get buy-in from key stakeholders (leading initiatives from inception through execution)
• Good problem solving skills & ability to conduct sophisticated/creative analysis and translate into actionable deliverables
• Strong team player who is able to lead and motivate cross functional squad
• Excellent communication skills including ability to breakdown technical jargons in a clear concise manner
• Able to work well under pressure
• Proven program & project management skills for digital products in Banking, Brokerage or online trading platforms
• Strong knowledge of end-to-end trading journey including product life cycle, operational flow, credit, custodian arrangements etc.
• Knowledge of financial markets and investment products including regulatory & risk control framework
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience; Prior experience with a high-growth technology or online trading platform company would be highly beneficial
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements