OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world’s most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody’s. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World’s Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker.
Group Risk Management (GRM) is an independent function responsible for ensuring that risk management practices at OCBC Bank are effective and comprehensive.
GRM builds and drives the Bank’s businesses through an integrated risk management approach relying on strong risk analytics to support strategic business decision-making and to create a competitive edge for the Group.
To provide positive assurance on the adequacy and effectiveness of the Bank’s internal controls and compliance with regulatory and institutional requirements as part of Group ORM QA (Quality Assurance):
1. Lead the People Risk Pillar managing:
2. Strong Operational Risk Management process and control knowledge to perform risk reviews and provide control recommendations to Senior Management and stakeholders
3. Structured and organised approach to risk, to provide functional specialist expertise in advisory capacity to Business/Support Units on process improvements and new initiatives.
4. Strong oral and written communications, to report on risk matters to Senior Management and stakeholders.
5. Strong project management skills to lead projects to digitise the collection and reporting of data, reduce errors, improve and improve timeliness of data collection using technology tools.
6. P oint of contact to Divisions/Departments/Support Units on risk topics associated with process improvements, new initiatives, internal controls, etc.
The ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
*We regret that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.