Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
• Advise and partner managers and vendors on contingent workforce management in accordance with HR procedures and policies
• Provide guidance in performance management, engagement, rewards and recognition across the contingent worker lifecycle in partnership with internal partners including, though not limited to, Talent Acquisition, Procurement and the Workforce-Location team
• Develop a total workforce dashboard factoring in both the contingent and permanent workforce to drive informed decision-making through people analytics and insights
• Diagnose gaps in contingent worker experience, and propose action steps to close them
• Proactively identify implications due to changes in manpower policies, and anticipate impact to managing contingent workforce
• Drive greater consistency across the contingent worker experience among the vendors
• Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to vendors in relation to policies, conduct and capability, grievance matters
• Work in partnership with specialists in Human Resources to ensure co-ordination in contingent workforce engagement and development
• Ensure adherence to all regulations and applicable employment laws
• Degree holder with at least 8 years of experience in human resources preferred
• Experience in handling employee relations matters. Past and current experience in handling vendor contingent workforce is preferred.
• Being conversant with the full spectrum of human resource functions
• Good relationship management and communications skills
• Good project management & organization skills
• Hands-on, self-starter and able to work independently and as a team
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills ie ability to analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.