VP, Digital Analyst, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 26-Nov-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
• Strong mathematical or statistics background, preferably a Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computing, Finance or equivalent quantitative disciplines.
• Experience in a high-performance Digital Analytics environment, handling and utilizing Digital Analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, AppsFlyer (or similar Mobile attribution tool), understanding of Digital marketing ecosystem like Display, Search and Social, and familiarity with Performance Marketing.
• Experience in SAS (Base, SQL, Macro, EG) or other statistical programming software to aggregate & analyze data, make reasonable assumptions, and draw meaningful conclusions.
• Strong presentation and communication skills to deal with a broad set of stakeholders, ability to tell a story through data, identify opportunities and drive action plans.
• Experience in campaign management and executing campaign leads extraction using enterprise campaign management platforms like Unica or Adobe Campaign.
• An independent worker and self-motivated team player that can perform under pressure with strong stakeholder management & communications skills.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.