Posting Date: 12-Jan-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG, 048616
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters.
• Actively manage and coordinate reporting and activities related to CRES operational risk management, regulatory compliance and internal and external audit
• Manage a team who does administrative functions such as but not limited to goods receipt, purchase requisition, onboarding/off-boarding of staffs, staff claims etc
• Liaison between operating teams in CRES and Group Finance on matters relating to refundable deposits, receivables and payments, etc.
• Track and report deliverables for areas in scope through the use of data analytics tools
• Support division head on other corporate functions such as resource planning, annual CRES conferences, transformation initiatives etc.
• Any other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Degree from any recognised University or recognised establishment (Business, Finance or Accounting will be beneficial).
• Minimum 5-7 years of relevant working experience in driving process improvements.
• Basic understanding of accounting principles, income statement and statement of financial positions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to positively influence people
• Proactive, meticulous and able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Self-driven, resourceful, collaborative with excellent problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, PowerBI)
• Relevant experience in the financial services industry and experience in SAP will be advantageous.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.