As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
DBS is the largest Retail Bank in Singapore with over 4 Million customers using a broad range of channels including 1200 ATM’s, Internet & Mobile Banking, Branches, 2000+ AXS machines in Singapore. You will be the analyst in the business analytics team to support wealth products analytics for consumer bank in Singapore.
• Drive Cognitive and Automated Banking outcomes (revenue lift, product take up, etc) to achieve targets
• Lead and manage the Uno Engagement engine & overall delivery and adoption of capabilities
• Implement and manage the control tower tracking and alerts for the cognitive banking program, perform analysis to understand results / drivers
• Identify use case gaps, opportunities and enhancements to help improve the underlying AI capabilities / reach
• Manage the rituals with product / segment / analytics to ensure active management of key drivers and activities to impact outcomes
• Lead discussions on analytics and interpretation of resultsand uncovering drivers to determine causality
• Provide clear concise updates to senior management and governance forums with actionable insights
• Lead and manage the Cognitive Banking Analytics team
• Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and proactive
• Good interpersonal and communication skill
• Minimum degree qualification, advanced degree will be preferred
• With at least 7 years of relevant working experience, preferably with data management and analytics in the banking industry
• Degree in Banking/Finance, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer or related disciplines
• Proficient in SAS Programming, Enterprise Guide, macro and SQL and Python
• Experience to manipulate and handle large dataset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.