Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Provides voice, network and infrastructure engineering support, including administration, operational, planning, design of network infrastructure and services.
1. Manage and provide technical support of Network and Voice Infrastructure and services covering Contact Center, Staff Telephony
2. Capacity planning for managed infrastructure
3. Handling of Voice related projects including managing changes in IVR Call Flow for Contact Center
4. Experience in Cloud deployment for both Voice and infrastructure.
5. Manage and provide technical support to video conferencing system (Cisco, Poly, Teams)
6. Explore, evaluate, design, propose, deploy and implement network infrastructure changes or improvements.
7. Create and updating of network/voice infrastructure documentation. Including maintaining and update of activity reports, license usage, agent listing, inventory, standard operating procedures (SOPs) documents and checklists, risk and issues logs and required artifacts.
8. Familiar with ITIL process for Incident, problem and change management
9. Provide vulnerability assessment including addressing of vulnerability gaps in accordance to dictated policy.
10. Work with Cloud Architect and application developers on solutioning, designing of the required platform for deployment.
11. Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, extensible and fault tolerant voice/ network systems on Cloud Infrastructure
12. Conduct Performance Tuning and system analysis
• At least 5 years of hands on network, telephony operation and minimum 2 years of project management experience.
• Working knowledge in the areas such as Network NMS, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Routers, Switches, Radius servers, Wireless Controllers, Unified Communications.
• Working knowledge of various dynamic routing protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF etc.
• CCNP certification preferred.
• Knowledge on Azure or AWS cloud will be an added advantage
• Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communications skills who is able to work independently.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
• Degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.