Job Summary: To call and follow up on 60-89 days past due delinquent unsecured accounts, to secure payments to prevent flow through of accounts. Review the portfolio for cancellation of accounts. Have the ability to negotiate with borrowers to make the payments required to control delinquency flow.
1. Call delinquent accounts within 60 to 89 days past due for unsecured accounts and follow up with borrowers to secure payments.
2. Negotiate with borrower for acceptable repayment plans.
3. Manage unsecured accounts to prevent control flow through of accounts and to achieve targeted delinquency for the unsecured portfolio.
4. Ensure that collection actions compliant with regulatory and corporate guidelines. This includes follow up actions are within Collection policies.
5. Review accounts for cancellation and give instructions to solicitors to issue Letter of Demand.
6. Manage and achieve daily productivity standards in terms of attempts, contact ratio and success ratio.
7. Take on additional tasks and/or projects when assigned.
A. Skill Sets/ Experience: 1. Possess strong communication and effective negotiation skills
2. Knowledge and experienced in midrange and hardcore collections tactics
3. Possess good interpersonal skills
4. Able to make good judgment in reviewing accounts
5. Possess customer centric qualities
B. Experience & Qualifications
1. Relevant tertiary or Diploma qualification
2. At least 1-3 years of Collections experience. Fresh graduates may also apply.