As a Campus Relations Manager, you will drive the tertiary recruitment efforts and recruit top talents from universities to participate in our structured internship and ad-hoc internship programs and eventually take on full time roles with OCBC Bank.
The role requires you to possess these core skills:
· Good organisation and execution skills to drive the development and execution of the campus recruitment activities
· Partnership skills to work fluidly with various divisions in identifying and recruiting young talents for the team
· Marketing skills to ensure appropriate branding presence on campus and social media channels.
What you’ll be doing
You will support our hiring managers with campus hiring initiatives, building great teams and partnering wherever needed.
· Manage the internship programs that includes sourcing, liaising with schools, organising networking events, tracking and variety of communications prior to onboarding and during the internship program
· Drive university recruitment processes: requisitions/requirements, sourcing, candidate selection, campus interviews, candidate care, offer management, and onboarding
· Influence branding strategy and identify multiple access points to reach students at portfolio schools
· Develop strong brand presence for our internship and graduate programs through various advertising channels and social media such as university career sites, LinkedIn, facebook etc.
· Manage end to end recruitment process from sourcing, selection, assessment to offer and onboarding
· Liaise with hiring managers, understand their expectations for new hires and advise or provide guidance on recruitment when necessary
· Plan career fairs, campus recruitment and other off-site recruitment initiatives
· Develop and build strong relationships with campus deans, career service representatives, advisors, student leaders and relevant student and alumni groups
You’ll be a match if