The selected candidate will lead a team of UI/UX Designers and will be responsible for:
· Creating user-centric designs based on customer feedback and usability findings.
· Developing visual style and quality bar of the UI by creating appealing and high-quality app interfaces to present a unique clear visual identity across multiple platforms including web, iOS and Android.
· Design detailed wireframes with clear user journeys, information architecture, interaction flow, and interaction models, user flow / process flows.
· Low and hi-fidelity design mock-ups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviour
· Produce deliverables including presentations, graphic designs, wireframes, interactive prototypes, usability reports, design specs, etc.
· Effectively sell design solutions to cross-functional teams and stakeholders through design storytelling and by demonstrating traceability in the design thinking.
· Work with visual designers and engineering teams. Lead and coach a team of UI/ UX Designers.
The Lead UI/UX Designer must be a great leader with the ability to maximize the talents of the teams.
Doing so means being a coach, an instructor, a team leader and a critic all at once.
The Lead UI/UX Designer work with User Experience Designers, Visual Designers, User Researchers, Front End Engineers, Business Analysts, Copywriters, and other Marketers on a regular basis to ensure the full experience of the UI/UX of the website, web application or mobile application is being taken care of.