MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Distributed Platform is a global, multi-disciplinary team responsible for researching, designing, testing and building world-class tools, practices and systems used across Goldman Sachs. Partnering with colleagues from Technology and the business, Platform solves critical problems, maintains and strengthens essential systems, provides training and internal consultancy, and safeguards the firm’s culture of high-caliber software engineering.
Management and design of 3 core technologies for the firm:
• Software distribution
• A schedule based cross platform distributed computing system
• Grid compute
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Build UIs that are leveraged by thousands of internal clients on a daily basis
• Partner with technical and product leads on driving the client experience
• Leverage best in class in-house, open source and vendor software to rapidly innovate
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• A solid understanding of NodeJS and its eco-system
• Engineering or Computer Science Degree required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized with attention to detail and excellent follow-through
• Experience with React/Redux or Angular 4
• Experience building tools and frameworks used by fellow developers
• Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, driving consensus and influencing outcomes
• Results-oriented with the ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.