At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a New Business Administrator!!
• The incumbent will review and deal with onboarding new business within BOS Trustee Limited.
• Review the new business documentation requirement and completeness
• To ensure that screenings are completed and the adverse news hits have been appropriately identified and cleared
• Maintaining relevant spreadsheets to track and record on the businesses on-boarded
• Ensure all relevant onboarding checklists are completed
• Preparing of Resolutions and documents to properly onboard the trust
• Ensure that all relevant Trust information are keyed into Microgen (trust computer database) accurately
• Work closely with Relationship Managers of BOS to facilitate the execution of the account opening documents
• Ensure that all client files are stored and maintained accordingly
Work experience requirements
• 3 to 5 years in trust
• Team player
• Meticulous and pays attention to details
• Able to use Excel
• Degree/Diploma holders are welcome to apply
Head, New Business