TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
As a Test Engineer on our team, you will:
1. Design, develop, and implement functionality testing for mobile applications (iOS/Android) and the service of mobile applications;
2. Design test plans for new features and regression test cases;
3. Work on project management, risk management, and process management tasks;
4. Help implement test tools and collaborate with automation/performance test teams to build up internal tools/frameworks/platforms to make the team more productive;
5. Track defects manage bugs during the whole software development cycle.
1. BS/MS degree in a relevant field: Computer Engineering or EE;
2. 2+ years of testing experience, within mobile application and/or backend service application;
3. Have distributed application and iOS/Android fundamental knowledge;
4. Excellent problems solving skills, ability to coordinate with different local and global teams;
5. Strong passion for mobile internet and building next generation mobile application, can take full responsibility for service end to end quality assurance.
1. Familiar with Java/Python/Objective-C/Golang, experience in related projects development;
2. Familiar with performance testing tools, iOS/Android automation, and/or test platform development;
3. Familiar with Redis, NSQ, Zero-MQ, Kafka, Docker, K8s, Hive, Spark.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.