Don't have an account? Sign up now
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
1. Deploy and provide professional services and technical support for cybersecurity products and
system solutions such as encryption devices, High Assurance Guard, Data Diode, Firewall.
2. Attend to fault calls, and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems using a range of
diagnostic utility tools.
3. Perform diagnostics, trouble shooting and repair cybersecurity devices both in workshop and at
4. Perform annual preventive maintenance on cybersecurity devices
5. Perform firmware patches and upgrades to cybersecurity devices
6. Able to be placed on 24×7 mobile phone standby and respond to fault-calls and perform
1. Diploma/ Degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer
Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or IT Security
2. Good knowledge in the field of data networking, Internet Protocols and network security
3. Relevant work experience (2~5 years) in cyber security related field preferred
4. Certification in CISSP, CCNA, CCNP and PMP an added advantage
5. Possess a valid Class 3 Driving Licence
Please submit resumes to with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.