As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, you are a member of the Resourcing team responsible for proactively identifying, building and maintaining a pipeline of qualified and diverse talent for OCBC Bank.
What you’ll be doing
You will support our recruitment efforts through the following:-
• Partner with recruiters to define the candidate identification strategy for each role and create ‘go-to-market’ strategies
• Source for potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, Taleo, extensive name generation research and relationship building
• Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
• Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging
• Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through behavioural-based interviewing
• Develop a pipeline for current role and future hiring needs
• Foster relationships with passive talent
• Provide data analytics, research and analysis on competitive intelligence, labour trends, information about the external marketplace including supply and demand reporting
You’ll be a match if
• You have a Bachelors’ degree with at least 1 to 2 years of experience. Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience is an advantage.
• You have strong research and candidate generation skills
• You possess clear and effective communication skills
• You are familiar with current direct sourcing techniques
• You are able to articulate and understand the specific role requirements
• You have polished interview skills and telephone manners
• You have good organisation and prioritisation skills to manage multiple searches of varying priorities
• You demonstrate the ability to have a consistent and positive impact and contribution in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• You are able to adapt to occasional changes in responsibilities and eager to learn new skills.
• You are technically savvy, experience in the use of application tracking systems is preferred eg Taleo