Don't have an account? Sign up now
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
• Involve in client project meetings, review project estimation, deliverables and training;
• Gather customer’s requirements for software implementation;
• Test and implement the system based on client’s requirements;
• Support and advise the client to optimize their internal investment management process;
• Assist the sales team in presenting products and solutions to key prospects during
• Develop and deliver client training, both onsite and remote;
• Work with team members to define, prioritize, and implement client requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Studies, Systems Engineering or relevant disciplines;
• Minimum 4 years of experience, preferably with a combination of software development
experience and application consultancy experience;
• Practical experience in Microsoft SQL server (stored procedures, views).
• Basic knowledge of the different development languages (e.g. ASP .NET, HTML5,
• Private Equity and Venture Capital Industry solution experience (e.g. eFront, Investran
• Experience with ERP systems configuration/implementation is a plus.
• Strong communication skills, team player;
• Self-motivated, detail-minded and able to work under pressure.
Please contact Jacqueline at for a confidential discussion. Thank you!
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only short-listed applicants would be notified. Thank you for your understanding**
FUNDS PARTNERSHIP (ASIA) PTE. LTD
EA License No.: 15C7420
EA Reg No.: R