Intellect Minds is a Singapore-based company since 2008, specializing in talent acquisition, application development, and training. We serve BIG MNCs and well-known clients in talent acquisition, application development, and training needs for Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, and Thailand.
Our client is an established company, a leader within their industry is now looking for a System Engineer (Data Management) to join their esteemed organization.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Project planning and implementation which includes creation of project documentation such as SOW (Statement of Work), build document, UAT Test, etc.
• Work directly with customers to manage their project deliverables and timelines.
• Project deployment, configuration, maintenance and optimization of storage & hyper-converge solutions.
• Provide technical expertise in implementation in projects and field support.
• Perform data backup, data migration and upgrades in production systems across SAN fabrics and range of products within the data centers.
• Work with project managers and customers to manage their expectation and timelines.
• Conduct / lead POC workshop to meet customer, business and technical objectives.
• Work closely with vendors to address, track, execute and ensure proper closure of system support.
• Stay abreast of rapidly changing technologies including new technologies and new product release by participating in technology training and certifications regularly.
• To stay abreast of new product and technologies in IT infrastructure data management solution. Qualifications
• Diploma in IT or equivalent with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in implementing enterprise storage solutions.
• Good knowledge on Networking and Server OS administration (Windows or LINUX such as Redhat); good host level knowledge (UNIX or Windows) on Volume Manager and Storage Provisioning.
• Good knowledge of networking, virtualization, tiered storage and distributed computing concepts.
• Good experience working on SAN switches and tape libraries deployment and migration.
• Must have good experience implementing and administrating Enterprise Backup Solution and configuring DR solutions.
• Excellent verbal / written communication and good interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, dynamic and customer oriented
At least ONE or more of the following credentials:
o Veritas NetBackup Certified o EMC Implementation – Data Domain / Avamar
o EMC Implementation – Networker
• At least one of following certifications will be advantages:
o DELL EMC Certified Implementation Engineer (EMCIE)
o NetApp Certified Engineer (NCDA / NCIE)
o VMWare Certified Professional (VCP / VCAP)
o Citrix Certified Professional (CCP / CCE)
o Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
• Certified Implementation Engineer in DELL EMC storage / hyper-coverage platform (such as VNX, UNITY, XtermIO, VXRAIL)
• Certified VMware Professional for Data Centre Virtualisation (VCP-DCV)
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested Candidates, please submit your detailed resume online.
To your success!
The Recruitment Team
Intellect Minds Pte Ltd (Singapore)