Intellect Minds is a Singapore-based company since 2008, specializing in talent acquisition, application development, and training. We serve BIG MNCs and well-known clients in talent acquisition, application development, and training needs for Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, and Thailand.
Our client is an established company, a leader within their industry is now looking for a System Engineer (Big Data) to join their esteemed organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The System Engineer (Big Data) is responsible for providing deep technical and business expertise with regard to the Big Data Analytics (BDA) products as well as have the capabilities to install, connect, and use these products.
Duties and responsibilities :
• Collaborate with the sales team to provide Data Analytics Solution for customer business requirement
• Responsible for design and implementation of data analytics solutions with technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, ETL, AI/ML
• Have worked and deployed on cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, RDBMS, MongoDB, NoSQL and/or Hive
• Have experience with ETL, NLP, AI, ML and/or DP will be advantageous
• Have passion and enthusiasm to master new technology
• Lateral thinking, passionate, innovative, and creative.
• A highly motivated self-starter who possess positive mindset, a doer mentality, proactive and good communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• A diploma or bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics)
• 2 – 4 years’ experience in Big Data Engineering / Data Analytics
• Good knowledge on Linux OS deployment and administration (Redhat)
• Cloudera / HortonWorks experience preferred
• Experience with Python, R or Java programming
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested Candidates, please submit your detailed resume online.
To your success!
The Recruitment Team
Intellect Minds Pte Ltd (Singapore)