The Senior Network Ops Engineer focuses on the installation, support and maintenance of hardware and software in accordance with best practices. They have some light design experience and provide advanced troubleshooting.
• NOCC – Acts as first responders, helping to organize and control incident response. Provides admission control for technical implementations. Executes and supports all standard operational changes to the environment
Skills & Software Requirements:
Advanced-level knowledge of:
– R/S: OSPF, BGP, TCP/IP, L2 architectures
– Multicast: PIM-SM, MSDP, AnyCastRP
– Security: Firewalling, ACLs, industry best practice, Internet architectures
– Load Balancing: F5 LB, iRules, persistence, etc.
– VPN: IPSec and SSL
– Wireless: standards, security, radio placement, etc.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group () is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.