Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with passion and ambition and with the right attitude and ability to employ creative and innovative methods to help us find the next generation of technology talent. Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Team Lead, you will work closely with key stakeholders from the technology lines of business, HR business partners, HR specialists etc to be responsible for the technology recruitment strategy. You will take ownership of your allocated portfolio on the full recruitment life cycle from active sourcing to offer.
Perseverance, proactivity and personality will be your trademarks. Experience in hiring into the banking and finance and/or technology industry would be a huge advantage, and you may have earned your stripes either through in-house or agency experiences.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Partnering with HR Business Partners, Department Heads and Hiring Managers to understand specific talent needs through a consultative approach and advising accordingly
• Managing a portfolio of positions simultaneously across the technology businesses
• Building our knowledge of key markets and developing passive candidates and future talent
• Evaluating, screening and testing candidates’ skills, experience and cultural fit
• Developing and advocating the employer brand and penetration into key talent markets across Asia region and other geographies
• Managing ad hoc HR related projects
You will need to:
• Possess a relevant degree (e.g. Technology/Engineering, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent).
• Have at least 5 years’ background in a technology or resourcing and/or researcher role
• In-house recruiting experience would be an added advantage.
• Have prior knowledge of hiring in the region and be familiar with local labour laws.
• Be comfortable managing volume recruitment as well as ad-hoc projects specifically in technology recruitment.
• Review and improve recruitment methods to ensure selection techniques and recruitment programs are effective.
• Ensure positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
• Manage recruitment administration and maintain accurate candidate records and data management in the relevant systems.
• Have a sense of ownership and be a self-starter with initiative, enthusiasm and drive.
• Thrive on change and enjoy the challenge and rewards of working in a fast paced, dynamic and growing environment.
• Have strong planning and time management skills.
• Be an effective communicator with good written and verbal skills.
• Possess strong stakeholder management skills, ensuring a strong cadence of communications and provide a high-level partnership with the hiring managers.
• Be curious and eager to learn, adapt, unlearn and develop.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.