This is a position in Strategy & Governance Program Management Office (PMO). The Office supports ongoing efforts in relation to the Strategic Uplift of OCBC’s AML/CFT controls and effectiveness.
Responsibilities would include:
– support PMO efforts to deliver the high-level objectives of the OCBC Strategic Uplift, an ongoing project spanning the next 3-5 years.
– drive the integration of OCBC’s Senior Management Reporting framework into Group-level AML/CFT Dashboard for Senior Management and Business line oversight of related risks and controls by Q1,2021.
– prepare and analyse Bank-wide data in relation to AML/CFT; draft relevant reporting material to be provided to the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
– support the development and analysis of expanded effectiveness metrics to monitor/enhance the Bank’s AML/CFT controls, including refinement of metrics collection on an ongoing basis to enhance the Bank’s effectiveness.
– assist with the preparation of related management reports.
– Support risk champions’ efforts in relation to the rollout of OCBC Uplift strategies Group-wide (PEP front shell risk/ Tax evasion risk).
– Ensure full and effective implementation of initiatives at Group-level on various fronts (Policy, International, Training).
– Possess strong project management skills
– Able to multi-task and cope with change and diversity in a fast-paced environment
– Able to articulate thought process clearly
– Possess a strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
– Proficient in MS Office applications such as Excel and Powerpoint
– Interest and/or familiarity with principles around data analytics and data visualisation would be a plus
– Team player, self-motivated and resourceful
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position: