This is a position in Group Intelligence & Investigative Analytics Team, supporting the team in the deployment of investigative data analytics in the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering of Financing of Terrorism space.
Responsibilities would include:
– Leverage existing intelligence and investigative analytics tools to enable the Bank and Group to proactively manage AML/CFT emerging risks
– Act as Subject Matter Experts in the financial crime investigation space to design various new data analytics solution with our OCBC AI Lab. These allows the team to detect and sieve out customers that exhibits emerging or existing criminal typologies.
– Conduct investigative analytics by augmenting artificial intelligence with human intelligence. This includes but not limited to the proactive monitoring of customer profile, behavioural patterns to assess if they commensurate with their transactional payments and counterparty settlements.
– Assist in project management and support the team in the deployment of investigative data analytics
– Assist in special projects in relation to Text Analytics and Supervised/Unsupervised Machine Learning
– Highly motivated, of impeccable character, forward-looking, performs well both independently and as well as part of a team.
– Candidates in the Data Analytics Discipline (BSC or MSC) whom had covered modules such as Text Analytics and Machine learning are preferred.
– Well-versed in MS Excel.
– Technology savvy and familiar with open-source programming languages are pluses.
– Knowledge in statistics and machine learning are pluses.
– Broad knowledge of data engineering concepts are pluses.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position: