The operational risk landscape is evolving at an accelerated pace, especially with the adoption of new technologies, and rapid digitalization of the global economy. Hence, the management of operational risk is more important than ever.
OCBC recognises the need to proactively develop and enhance operational risk management (ORM) on a continuous basis to address the ever-changing risk landscape and new risks.
This is a great opportunity to join our Quality Assurance team within ORM and learn what it takes to be an operational risk professional.
You will participate in the Quality Assurance team initiatives and projects:
1. Assist in Thematic Reviews by conducting research and interviews, provide analysis and findings, and present results
2. Join as a team member in various process improvement projects and initiatives under the ORM 4.0 Transformation Program
3. Play an active part in various ongoing projects and initiatives
– Degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance or equivalent
– Connect with various ORM teams to drive discussions, contribute ideas and insights, and actively engage other business stakeholders and project team members
– Good written and communication skills
– Good team player and proactive in participating in projects and initiatives
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position: