The operational risk landscape is evolving at an accelerated pace, especially with the adoption of new technologies, and rapid digitalization of the global economy. Hence, the management of operational risk is more important than ever.
OCBC recognises the need to proactively develop and enhance operational risk management (ORM) on a continuous basis to address the ever-changing risk landscape and new risks.
This is a great opportunity to join our Policy Management team within ORM and learn what it takes to be an operational risk professional.
Trainee to be involved in:
• Operational Risk Management (ORM) Policy Management
– Assist with the testing and deployment of the eGRC policy management module.
– Assist with the review of the ORM policies (Group and Subsidiaries).
• Operational Risk Event (ORE) Reporting
– Assist in the preparation of ORE data for internal and external reporting
– Assist in building the data analytics capabilities of operational risk events
– Provide user support in the eGRC system
• Third-Party Risk Management
– Assist in managing the third-party record database
– Assist in building the data analytics capabilities of third-party risks
• Operational Risk Management Information
– Support in the preparation of management information requests relating to operational risks.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Data Visualisation tools such as PowerBI, QlikSense.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational and analytical skills
– Meticulous with a keen eye for details
– Able to multi-task in a competitive environment
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position: