SGUnited Traineeship Programme
The successful candidate will work alongside Business Learning Partners, Programme Managers and Leadership Institute. This position involves supporting ongoing key initiatives including executing to build a Learning Organisation, supporting prioritized programmes, strategic projects as well as business-as-usual duties.
He/she will be given primary day-to-day responsibilities and offered diversity in their work. At the end of the traineeship, we hope that the trainee will have a grasp of experience in a Learning and Development function, including rolling out transformational, purposeful, strategic initiatives.
1) Support in the programme management of learning solutions offered by DBS Academy
2) Support the roll-out of key learning initiatives and learning events
3) Perform data analytics to maximise impact of learning & development initiatives
4) Conduct research on best practices and tools in L&D
5) Support the implementation of digital learning tools and technology to drive learner engagement and enable virtual facilitation
1) Degree with HR specialisation, open to other disciplines as well
2) Good communication and interpersonal skills
3) Have some exposure to Analytics, Marketing & Communicationsand Research
4) Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 (including PIVOT Tables and V Look-Up), Adobe Photoshop