As a UI designer you will be responsible for:
• Crafting and refining our internal application according to business needs, and guarantee the basic usability of the solutions.
• Creating user-flows, low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity polished mockup designs and ability to quickly iterate designs to get final sign-off.
• Communicating and following through your design concepts and strategy to peers and stakeholders.
• Consistently improving the application design according to user requirements and business needs.
• Initiating and participating in user research as needed on key projects.
• Creating design solutions utilizing user data, new business requirements and technical capabilities of the project within the limited resources.
• Becoming a problem-solver for interface issues that may appear during projects implementation and ensure a good user experience throughout the UXQA cycle.