Senior Relationship Manager – EB 10 (VP)
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
Our community of game changers at OCBC builds for the future; think Ambitious goals, act with a strong Belief and execute with Courage and agility to drive impact. These ABCs sit at the centre of our culture of change and innovation. Be a Relationship Manager at OCBC, and join our community of game changers.
What you’ll do
• To lead and coach a team of RMs in managing existing client relationships and driving new business acquisition
• To engage Credit Risk Colleagues on business plans, portfolio performance as well as credit risk assessment of transactions/proposals
• To work with product partners (Investment Banking, Trade, Treasury, Cash, Wealth Management, Insurance) to deliver cross sell, including collaboration with other OCBC Group entities.
• To develop/review and execute account plans for Main Bank relationships to deepen our share of wallet
• To ensure good housekeeping in terms of documentation, exceptions and compliance requirements
What you bring
• Seasoned transactor with minimum of 10 years’ experience in relationship management of mid to large corporates
• Applicant with at least 2 years of management/team lead role experience is preferred.
• Highly self-motivated who is results-oriented and customer-focused
• Good credit analysis skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a good team player who is able to work with both internal and external partners
• Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities