Overview of Division/Department
Our Global Transaction Banking Department (GTBD) is responsible for promoting global transaction business by providing cash & trade solutions to customers in Asia Pacific and Oceania region including Japan. The division undertakes promotion activities such as business planning, marketing, sales, development and training in the region mainly to Japanese & non-Japanese customers, branch staff, government agencies, banks and IT vendors.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
· Responsible to support the SCF deals originated in SG or in the branches
· Make presentations to clients on SCF capabilities
B. Middle office
· Responsible for transactional risk monitoring
· Track transactional milestones such as confirmations, discounting, repayments etc.
· Track price movements in commodities
· Document existing processes and automate those using macros and database queries
What you should have: