• Work with tech teams on secure software development lifecycle in cultivating a “secure by design” culture on application development within the organization.
• Provide security oversight and guide development & tech teams to ensure that security requirements are embedded in the code.
• Coordinate with global application security team and automate security processes within the SDLC and implement security tooling based on enterprise strategy
• Provide training to the developers on secure software development lifecycle from design to automated security testing using demos and helping out with security test automation
• Incorporate and enforce effective security controls & solutions without slowing down speed of deployment
• Work closely with developers reviewing security requirements, help them in automated security scans of source code in development, guide them in implementing established enterprise security solutions and optimize the security rules to reduce false positives and false negatives in automated scanning.
• Prepare security training programs for tech teams and train Security Champions and be as a second line of support