As business risk team members, you will have access to our full suite of big data analytical tools and risk decision engine, getting exposure to machine learning and deep learning anti-fraud models. Working across functions within the company, you will analyse, develop, and drive marketing anti-fraud solutions, controlling marketing investment from fraud loss, and protecting our real customers’ access to attractive coupons.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy Team, you will be responsible for:
• Become subject matter expert and focus on one, or more, of following: account security, voucher abuse , reseller, payment fraud or after-sales fraud.
• Closely working with commercial, technology, and external resource to identify abuse or fraud risks, conduct massive quantitative analysis, and develop strategies to protect Lazada and its users.
• Conducting Campaign risk assessment from anti-fraud and performance perspective, proactively providing suggestion to campaign strategy.
• Developing, implementing, and maintaining short-term and long-term risk that address system design, business policies and practices, and application of our risk engine.
• Leveraging large data sets and analytical tools to develop evidence-based, automated risk strategies, while working closely with modelling teams and Security Operations teams on the execution of these strategies.
• Establishing metrics to monitor and communicate results for various risk strategies.
• Executing communications and stakeholder engagement with C-level leadership across ventures and with regional teams.