You will be responsible for:
1. Developing, implementing, and maintaining short-term and long-term risk strategies across seller account registration, account-take-overs, seller communication, scam seller behavior
2. Working with various business, technology, and security/risk stakeholders to identify risks, conduct quantitative analysis, and develop strategies to protect Lazada and its users.
3. Leveraging large data sets and analytical tools to develop evidence-based, automated risk strategies, while working closely with algorithm teams and Security Operations teams on the execution of these strategies.
4. Establishing metrics to monitor and communicate results for various risk strategies.
5. Executing communications and stakeholder engagement with C-level leadership across ventures and with regional teams.