Experience / Qualification / Key Skills / Attributes
• PRC or Taiwan legal background is a must.
• Ability to interact/negotiate as required directly with clients, prospects and regulators in country and regular travel to support relevant markets is required.
• Keen understanding of current market practice impacting the business lines and ability to work with the business units to come up with practical solutions within applicable legal constraints.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin, and English and Chinese drafting essential.
• A bility to sustain strong relationships with clients, peers and staff and interact with multiple levels in the organization .
• Computer proficient .
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.