About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner who excels at creating trusted partnerships with our business teams to join our APAC HR team at SWIFT to support our business teams in the region.
Based in Singapore, you will be working alongside a dynamic team of HR BPs who are fully responsible to act as a strategic HR partner in coaching, supporting and challenging business leaders in all people and organizational matters and processes to co-craft the business strategy and organization.
You will have a unique opportunity to expand your reach in terms of knowledge, network and build your expertise through SWIFT’s global organization.
What to expect:
• You act as a strategic positioner:
You understand and implement the strategic and organizational choices that were made to respond to business conditions and external customer expectations
• You act as a trusted advisor:
You actively use strategic insight, facts & figures and own behavior to influence employees, managers in a positive manner. You challenge others and make recommendations that turn out to be valuable
• You contribute building a work environment where high performance is valued, rewarded and recognized:
You support your business to get them equipped for value added conversations and to get the most out of the performance management process. You support managers in difficult conversations and play an active role in improving the feedback culture
• You act as a capability builder:
You take an active part in the recruitment process, talent development at individual and business team level, support and coach employees and managers and ensure talented people grow through mentoring, mobility and designated career path
• You act as a change agent and HR innovator:
You implement and support change initiatives on behavior, tools & processes and culture. When appropriate, you create specific solutions at business team level, including support and steer change dynamics, dealing with resistance and helping set direction.
What will make you successful?
• Solid HR experience with at least 8 years of experience as HR Business Partner in a multi-country/multi-cultural organization
• Knowledgeable about HR practices (recruitment, talent development, performance management, succession planning, coaching, facilitation, change management, legislation, labor relations and organizational design) and good understanding of the interdependencies between the different HR teams to collaborate with our Core teams and Centers of Expertise
• Experience with Agile operating model is an asset
• Enthusiastic, reliable and results-driven, able to connect to people at various levels and facilitate team discussions
• Autonomous, empowered with the ability to adapt and respond to change
• Customer oriented and quality mindset – we continually strive to deliver true customer value
• Pragmatic approach, backed up by the ability to think at conceptual level with a view to impact individuals and organizations
• Open-minded, solutions oriented, and a true team player – gaining energy through collaboration with others.
• A sound interest in business in general and the SWIFT business environment specifically
• Experience with Workday is a plus
To know the APAC HR team better, you may review some of the team member’s LinkedIn profile:
Clay Johnson – Head of HR, APAC
Shu Fen Koh – Head of HRBP, APAC (hiring manager)
Sumitra Devi – Senior HRBP
Zakir Hossain – Head of TA, APAC (recruiter to this role)
What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself
We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals – like you – with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone’s voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.